© Melissa Watts Photography 2021. All Rights Reserved.

Get a Quote

I have created the form below to help people who are interested in booking an interior/property shoot with me. Please let me know a few details about the property and where you are located, to receive an instant price estimate. If you’d like, I’d be happy to contact you afterwards to discuss the quote and availability in more detail.

Please be aware I require a 20% deposit to secure the booking, with the remaining 80% due after the shoot.

If you are interested in a portrait shoot or something else other than interior – please use the form on my contact page to get in touch and we can discuss your requirements.

Hannah Smith-Saville RR Stones

It’s been great working with Melissa for shoots at RR Stone! The images are brilliant but she’s also very easy to work with – responsive and friendly which is fab. Looking forward to working with her on projects going forward 🙂

Paul Curwen Private Shoot

Fantastic Work, Really Efficient And Helped Enormously! Melissa Is A Lovely Person And Very Skilled Photographer!

Andrea – Crosthwaites Gardens, Keswick

Melissa was able to accommodate a short notice request to photograph our holiday property. Being entirely new to marketing property we were very grateful for Melissa’s guidance, given very diplomatically and with great good humour. The whole experience of working with Melissa was an absolute pleasure and we have no hesitation in recommending her. The photographs speak for themselves Melissa provided them the day the pictures were taken and our bookings surged when they went on line. Reasonably priced and excellent service!

Lorna Horne Private Shoot

Melissa captured our photos of our dog, Merlin, just perfectly. She went above and beyond to capture such beautiful photos that we will treasure forever ❤️
How Melissa managed to get so many photos of a very bouncy and hyper, 6 months old cocker spaniel puppy, we’ll never know.
Absolutely recommend to anyone

Emma Henderson Heidi's Grasmere Lodge & Cafe

Melissa has just taken photos for our re-opening of our B&B after lockdown and I cannot recommend her enough. She is amazing!  The rooms all look fantastic in the photos we received (very quickly) and it’s just what we need for our website and various social media and booking channels. On a personal level Melissa is friendly, professional, and very easy to communicate with about what you want. Thank you Melissa

Philip Saunders UK Breaks

Melissa came to photograph our properties. She was quick and very professional. She really went the extra mile to give us good service and we’re so pleased we found her. We have more properties coming up and we’ll DEFINATELY be getting her back to take some more photos for us.

Poppy Mae Otway Private Shoot

Melissa responded to my enquiry quickly and she was extremely kind and accommodating in agreeing to be our wedding photographer at short notice! She worked efficiently and discreetly to capture the special moments of our day. Melissa’s style perfectly complimented our autumnal wedding and we are thrilled with the results.

Michaela Dolinayová Kakaw Cafe

Very professional, fast and talented